March 31st: Membership deadline for CDCTA Team Eligibility
Like and Follow us on Facebook!
How to Improve Your Dressage Test Scores
with Ann Guptill
April 7th at 9:00 am.
Discounted entry for CDCTA & CVPC Members
Closing date: March 30th
Featuring the new 2019 Dressage Tests!!
Equine Tack & Tag Sale
April 28th from 9am-12 noon
East Lyme Community Center, Niantic CT
CDCTA Member Pre-Registration: March 1st-7th
Open Registration: March 8th - April 20th
- CDCTA would like your input! Below is a link to a survey to help us plan our 2019 Clinics & Events! Please take a moment to complete the survey. Thank you! 2019 Clinics & Events Survey
- The Newsletter "Extensions" is back by popular demand! Coming to your e-mail at the beginning of each month!
- Our July 14th Dressage & Combined Training Schooling Show II will be held at Treasure Hill Farm in Salem, CT!
- We are adding a new division in the Combined Training!
- Elementary will now be a maximum height of 2' with no oxers.
- Advanced Elementary will be a maximum height of 2'3" with oxers.
- We are no longer using our Volunteer Forms! Just sign up on the SignUp Genius for the event you would like to volunteer for, sign in & out with the volunteer coordinator the day of the event, and that's it!