Ernie Award. This award was donated by a past Ernie rider’s family to celebrate the awesome horse. Awarded to the best dressage score in either a dressage or eventing competition received by an Jr or Adult amateur.
If you do not want your year-end average score to be posted and do not want to be considered for year-end awards you can opt-out by emailing Kym Mayo (YEA) firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov 10th.
Every CDCTA member is required to accumulate a total of four (4) hours of volunteer time per year from January 1st through October 31st at a CDCTA sponsored event. Print and complete the volunteer form.
Trainer Award click here to print
• To encourage trainers and their students to participate in CDCTA clinics, symposiums and shows.
• To recognize trainers who support CDCTA activities and who encourage others to do so.
• A space to identify a rider’s trainer will be added to all CDCTA clinic, symposium and show entry forms.
• Points will be tracked by a CDCTA official and tallied for the annual awards ceremony.
• The trainer with the highest number of students who have participated in CDCTA clinics, symposiums and shows will win the CDCTA Trainer of the Year Award.
• One point will be earned by the trainer each time their student participates with a horse in a CDCTA clinic, symposiums or show (the number of classes entered or number of times ridden is irrelevant.)
• One point will also be earned for every person that helps with any CDCTA activity. So when you work at shows, or clinics. Help setup or break down any of these events. Just make sure they list their trainer.
AWARD: The award will be a $100 check to the trainer.
• The trainer must be a current CDCTA member at the time his/her students participate in the show/clinic/symposium in order for the points to count towards their overall tally.
• The trainer’s students will earn one point regardless of the student being a CDCTA member or not.